2021 Honda Pilot MPG
On the hunt for a new fuel-efficient SUV that can handle all of your Wheeling adventures? If so, the 2021 Honda Pilot mpg ratings are sure to impress. Whether you want to efficiently take on your daily Moundsville commute or need to take the carpool to practice in Steubenville, the new Honda Pilot fuel economy won’t let you down. Along with great Honda Pilot mpg ratings, this 2021 model offers advanced safety and convenience features for a more enjoyable ride. Learn more about the Honda Pilot fuel economy below!
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy and Engine Capabilities
The Honda Pilot trim line offers a powerful 3.5L V6 engine that produces 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque. In addition to a muscular and efficient engine, the 19.5-gallon fuel tank eliminates the need for extra fueling stops in Triadelphia. The latest Honda Pilot is offered in a variety of configurations to meet the unique needs of every driver. Discover the Honda Pilot mpg ratings below:
- Available on the Honda Pilot LX, EX, EX-L, Special Edition, and Touring: 2WD with the 9-speed automatic transmission — 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot LX, EX, EX-L, Special Edition, and Touring: AWD with the 9-speed automatic transmission — 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot Elite, and Black Edition: AWD with the 9-speed automatic transmission — 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
The stellar performance of the Honda Pilot is accompanied by a wide range of innovative tech advancements to offer greater efficiency, handling, and safety. Standard Honda Pilot technology found on the LX trim includes:
- HondaLink – No matter where you are, this service allows you to gauge your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more.
- Eco Assist System – This system monitors your fuel consumption to improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management All-Wheel Drive – This intelligent system adapts your power output for better handling and efficiency through any conditions.
Test Drive a Fuel Efficient Pilot at Straub Honda
Now that you know that the Honda Pilot has the efficient specs you need, you can indulge in your favorite trim at Straub Honda. Our Triadelphia finance team is standing by to help you select the perfect model and purchase agreement for your budget and lifestyle. If you have any lingering questions about the Honda Pilot mpg ratings, contact us today for the full Honda Pilot scoop! Interested in other Honda SUVs? Discover the 2021 Honda HR-V configurations today!
*20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD trims. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD trims. Based on 2021 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
More from Straub Honda
Wheeling drivers looking for the perfect sedan for their family with great performance and features already have a head start with the selection of new 2022 Honda Civic trims. Providing four one-of-a-kind models that provide the incredible specs and fuel efficiency you expect from a Honda along with each offering their own exclusive features, it’s…
When it comes to reliable sedans that you can count on for trusted performance on Wheeling roads and beyond, the new 2022 Honda Civic fuel economy will put this model at the top of your list. The Honda Civic gas mileage includes a base 31 mpg city/40 mpg highway* rating on the Civic Sedan LX…
When it comes to reliable SUVs for your Wheeling commute, you’ll appreciate the incredible comfort and versatility of the new 2021 Honda CR-V cabin. With expanded seating and storage space to meet your needs no matter where the road takes you, along with plenty of comfort and convenience features, it’s easy to stay comfortable and…