Loading... please wait.
Build & Price a Honda at Straub Honda
Honda offers some of the most customizable vehicles from any manufacturer worldwide, so if you want to build & price a Honda, you’ll easily be able to specify a vehicle that’s completely perfect for your needs. Our Honda configurator allows Wheeling and Moundsville area drivers to put together their ideal vehicle. This allows you to see a variety of pricing options, see how your ideal vehicle will look, and also see how similar the new vehicles in our inventory are to your ideal setup. That said, if your ideal setup really grabs you, you can always get in touch with us to set up a factory order for that vehicle.
Why Build Your Own Vehicle?
Why would you build your own Honda? Here are the main reasons why:
- Customization: With a factory order, you’re able to get the exact vehicle you want. Colors, wheels, interior trim, infotainment features, audio systems, and more can be exact to your specifications, in addition to simpler overall traits like mechanical systems and trim levels. This can be especially appreciated when dealing with more customization-friendly vehicles.
- Value: A perk of being able to set up a vehicle to your specifications is not having to pay for extra features you don’t want.
- Convenience: If you are willing to set up the pre-order ahead of time as the order is processed and built, it can actually take much less effort than finding the exact vehicle with your preferred specifications in general inventory stock.
How to Order a New Car From the Factory
This process is easy:
- Design Your Car: First up, create the vehicle of your dreams via an online configurator, and then get in touch with us to make it happen, or simply come down to the dealership and we can build your order with you.
- Order and Deposit: Once the order is ready to place, you will put down a small deposit, and we will send the order to the shop.
- Arrival: The time it takes for a vehicle to be built is something a custom order customer should plan for in advance, as it can be several months. That said, we can keep you updated on the status of your vehicle, and we will let you know the moment it arrives so you can pick it up.